For our training division in Shanghai, China we are looking for a Intern Social Media Strategy to attract and interact with targeted virtual communities and networks users. The goal is to gradually achieve superior customer engagement and intimacy, website traffic and revenue by strategically exploiting all aspects of the social media marketing roadmap.
- Build and execute social media strategy through competitive research, platform determination, benchmarking, messaging and audience identification
- Generate, edit, publish and share daily content (original text, images, video or HTML) that builds meaningful connections and encourages community members to take action
- Set up and optimize company pages within each platform to increase the visibility of company’s social content
- Moderate all user-generated content in line with the moderation policy for each community
- Monitor, evaluate and report on engagement, impact, and performance of social media campaigns across various platforms/channels
- Continuously improve by capturing and analyzing the appropriate social data/metrics, insights and best practices, and then acting on the information
- Monitor and improve SEO / Website Analytics
The ideal candidate
- Enrolled in a bachelor’s degree or higher level study with major in Communications, Marketing, Business, New Media or Public Relations
- Excellent consulting, writing, editing (photo/video/text), presentation and communication skills
- Demonstrable social networking experience and social analytics tools knowledge
- Knowledge of online marketing and good understanding of major marketing channels
- Positive attitude, detail and customer oriented with good multitasking and organizational ability
- You are fluent in English and Chinese.
We are looking for people who are available in the short term.
Interested, or would like to know more?
If you feel convinced you are the right candidate for this position, please send us your motivation letter in English clearly describing your match to UNIQUE and the function and your resume outlining your experience, education and responsibilities to firstname.lastname@example.org.